Claire had an awesome season of Singer's Company. The season ended in June with three performances. We had fun with her cute costume and figuring out how to pull her hair back in a big bun. I am constantly amazed by Claire's courage to sing and dance on stage.
Sean wanted to wear a costume too so he came as Iron Man.
Claire was thrilled that Grandma and Grandpa Hamblin could come to the friends and family show.
Claire and her teacher Miss Angee
For the third performance the girls performed at the Lehi family fun day at the park. They were on a big stage surrounded by a carnival. At one point in the show there was a medical emergency and the ambulance took someone to the hospital. Claire concentrated hard at the two previous shows and was pretty serious while she performed. I was pleased to see her relax this time. She was smiling and giggling and having lots of fun. Claire sang a solo in the song from High School Musical, "We're all in this together." She was totally awesome. I am so dang proud of her!
Daddy stayed home with Luke and Kaylin so Claire, Sean and I could have fun at the carnival. The kids loved the blow up houses and slides. We had snow cones and face painting. It was such a fun day!
Sean got a blue bunny face to match his blue bunny shirt!
No comments:
Post a Comment