Monday, June 2, 2014

End of May

 We had a fun bbq with the Hamblins for Memorial Day and splashed around in our back yard. It was fun to watch four kids play in the pool.




 This was Sean's last day on the bus forever!! Sean road the bus every day to school for two hours a day for two years. I will be driving him to school for the month of June and then he will be at our local elementary school in the Fall. I am so relieved to not have to wait for that bus every morning. I'm so glad Sean gets two hours a day of his life back. He has been a trouper and has never complained even though he has been riding with older kids with special needs that can be scary for him. We are so proud of Sean.


 Joe and Lonaka took good care of Sean this year.
 Field day for Claire. She has a rolly polly on her hand. She and Sean hunted for rolly pollies on the first day of school. I'm glad some things stay the same.
 Kaylin is adorable and ate this entire popsicle.
 So long 1st grade! Claire is going to miss Mrs. Latimer. She had a great year and will be more than ready for 2nd grade at the end of the summer. Go Claire!


No comments: