Monday, June 2, 2014

Claire's miserable 7th birthday

 Claire woke up sick on her birthday. She ended up throwing up with migraines and exhaustion for 5 days. It was pretty sad.
 She had some moments where she perked up. Here she is drawing on her birthday balloons with Kaylin.
 We decided to have her friend's birthday party that night. She was excited for the pinata but didn't eat any of her pizza or cake.

 Claire is the best! She is so kind, obedient, smart, pretty, and fun! Mark and I always talk about how lucky we are to have Claire as the big sister of the family. One year until baptism. Hopefully her 8th birthday is better.
 Claire is moving out of the princess phase but is having fun with Frozen. We had a frozen party and I gave her this beautiful crown. The other day I saw her wearing it with her pajamas on. I'm glad that she knows how special she is. She likes to tie her blankets around her like a robe so we decided to buy her a snuggie.

No comments: