Friday, June 28, 2013

Sibling Love

 Sibling Train with baby Kaylin caboose!
 Everyone loves Baby Kaylin! Her big siblings will sit and talk with her. They like to make her smile and they love being in pictures with her.
Luke is really cute with Kaylin. He likes to give her his blankies(which are so nasty and I'm sure full of germs) and he will set his prize Woody doll next to her. Lukey often gets assigned the job to not wake up the baby. He can't help himself though. Even when she is asleep he is excited to talk to her, shake her car seat and poke her in the eye. I have to keep a close watch on these two.
 Sean will request to snuggle with the baby. He sets up his pillow, blanket and animals next to her so her can talk with her. She was asleep but I laid her down next to him so he could have his snuggle time. Here he is reading her a book about babies.

 Sweet Sisters



 Sometimes I have to remind myself that there are four of them. Mark and I are very, very busy. I'm certain we wouldn't have it any other way.
 Smiling for Daddy. I framed this picture for Mark's desk at work.


No comments: