Here is a picture of our Daddy opening the presents that Sean wrapped all by himself.
Kaylin's Father's Day message
The boys wearing their matching ties. (Lukey wasn't feeling very good and Sean was super crabby at church. I was considering taking them home and then smacked Sean in the face with a door. He ended up with a goose egg on his forehead and the boys, Kaylin and I went home. Oh well!)
A Daddy and his Princess
Our Daddy is the best. Mark works so hard all day and then comes home so I can put him to work helping me with the house and kids. He works long days but is always home to help with bedtime which I appreciate. Today I was thinking about how I married a man that is very different from my Dad. Mark and my Dad are two very different people. But then I thought about what attributes they share. They are both extremely hard workers, hands on fathers and would drop anything to take care of their kids. I appreciated how my Dad took care of me and loved me as I was growing up. I am so grateful that I found a husband with those same qualities and priorities. I always tell my kids that I picked a good Daddy for them! That is actually true in Luke's case. Kara hand picked Mark to be her son's father. We try every day to hopefully live up to her vision for her son. Thank goodness for these wonderful men in our lives.




No comments:
Post a Comment