Friday, June 28, 2013

Princess Festival 2013

 My two daughter's matching Princess dresses.

Claire, Kaylin and I had the best time at this year's Princess Festival. I love dressing Claire up as a beautiful princess and giving her a special day. As I was curling her hair I told her about how she was a daughter of God and how special that makes her. This is one of my favorite traditions.
                                                 "Little Princess"
 Claire was pretty excited about having her face painted.
 Seeing herself for the first time.

 Aurora and Claire
 Belle and Claire
 Princess Claire, Princess Kaylin and Princess Lucy~The three little Hamblin Granddaughters
We had a blast playing with Lacey and Lucy.

 I loved having two of my own Princesses there.
 Claire, Kaylin and Rapunzel
 Claire's favorite part are the plays. I snapped pictures of my smiling girl while we were sitting down.



 Til next year!

No comments: