Hi Annie! It's good to hear from you! I know what you mean about your dad - I'm actually really surprised by how much my dad plays with Aaron already. He used to treat the babies like they were SO fragile/no fun. Maybe he's just getting the hang of things again.
Your little girl is so adorable. How old is she now?
4 comments:
looks fun, but too cold!
Hi Annie! It's good to hear from you! I know what you mean about your dad - I'm actually really surprised by how much my dad plays with Aaron already. He used to treat the babies like they were SO fragile/no fun. Maybe he's just getting the hang of things again.
Your little girl is so adorable. How old is she now?
Oh! Mark looks so cute in his snow outfit.
Claire is such a doll! She looks so cute all bundled up.
Post a Comment