Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Photo


Finally, a picture of all 3 1/2 of us! Thank you to Claire for taking the bottle out of your mouth long enough to stare at the camera. Oh well! The family photo also includes one of the most important members-Ducky. I love Ducky because he helps her go back to sleep at night when she wakes up. I hope we never lose Ducky. Baby Sean is coming in ten weeks and hopefully not a day sooner. He is due February 10th. I wrote out my list of tasks that need to be accomplished before he comes. This list includes: make room for the baby in Claire's bedroom. Make room in the hallway closets for the baby's stuff. I need to organize the baby clothes to make sure that I have something to dress him in and we should probably buy some newborn diapers. History has shown that I might not have ten weeks to get ready so I need to get going. I'm starting to get excited. I can't wait to meet this little boy. I like his big sister so much so I know that I will like him too.

3 comments:

Hamblin Biking Bunch said...

Very cute picture. You are so relaxed, I got that stuff done the day I found out I was pregnant(well, almost). I'm just impatient. I need to learn to be more like you.

Sarah D said...

Thats such a good family picture. You look great for being so far along. The second pregnancy goes by so fast, doesn't it. Anyway I just love your blog. I love getting to hear all about you guys. I miss you so much. -Sarah Draper

The Lukes of Hazzard said...

What a cute picture of you guys! Don't worry, you will get all the baby prep done soon. It all goes so fast...especially with the second. I am excited for you to enter the boy realm...be prepared for total fun! Claire will make a great big sister, especially since she digs cars:)