Friday, December 12, 2008

School's out FOREVER.......!

Mark has officially completed all necessary coursework for his graduate degree! He turned in his last paper and finished his last final yesterday. After 7 years of being a student, he is finally done with classes. No more finals, papers, midterms and best of all no more HOMEWORK. This is especially exciting because it means that Claire and I get our Dad and husband back in the evenings. Of course Mark still has to have successful research and write a dissertation but that's his problem! I am so proud of his hard work. He is the most diligent student. I tried for years to get him to stop reading every word of every page of every textbook. A person can get through college by skimming, but that isn't Mark. You can't ask him to not do his very best. It is exciting to be a step closer to graduation. Congratulations Hon! We think you're great!

1 comment:

The Lukes of Hazzard said...

Yeah Mark!!!!! We are so excited for you- what a great accomplishment. Just remember us little people when you do great things :)