Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day this year. Luke got to exchange Valentines at his speech therapy class. Sean had a fun party at school and I got to help out in Claire's class for her party. Dinner was a Papa Murphy's heart shaped pizza followed by a jammie/movie party. We all snuggled with our new pillows Mark bought for us. I asked for a new body pillow and Mark surprised me with a hot pink zebra striped one. It made me laugh. It was actually great timing because my back injury flared up that evening and it was so nice to have new pillow to sleep with. Mark and I loved staying home and celebrating Valentine's Day with our sweet kids.



 Kaylin and Mark fell asleep together. I woke him up in time to see her "catching flies" with her cute mouth open. That is a cozy set up.

No comments: