Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Luke family Christmas Party

 Beautiful Angel Claire
Ever responsible Joseph

 Kaylin Cow
 We always knew she was an angel!
 Kaylin fell out of her crib this morning. Little did we know that she had a fractured femur. We went to the ER after the party. She was a trouper the whole day. This was the only time she slept. It was a rough day.
 Luke wanted to be an angel like his big sister. This is the sweetest angel ever!
 I love this pouty angel. Too funny!
 It was crazy!
The Luke family Christmas party is one of my favorite nights of the year. I love my siblings and am grateful for our friendships. There is always a nice feeling when we are together. I appreciate everyone's support for our little family and love my parents for hosting in their fun clubhouse! Can't wait til next year!

No comments: