Claire and Sean were up around 7:15. They were pleased to see that Santa came while they were sleeping. We let them wake up Lukey.
Claire asked for a rainbow, unicorn dream lite. Santa brought one for each of the kids. They have had so much fun with these toys.
This kid is adorable
Daddy got new slippers so he would stop stealing my pink ones.
Santa met all of this girl's expectations. She had a great Christmas morning.
I like that this present is almost as tall as he is.
I love my awesome Mom presents that the kids made for me in school.
Lukey loves Nemo
I love this crooked smile
Christmas morning pancakes are always extra yummy.
Mark and I got plenty of sleep the night before but were exhausted all day from the intense parenting.
Sean and his Grammy.
We had a calm, peaceful happy day. We were able to relax and take our time in the morning. We had a relaxed lunch at the Hamblins and played games with some friends in the evening. Our children surprised us with their ability to handle all the activities from the day. They were happy for each other as they watched their siblings open gifts. Mark and I experienced great joy watching our children experience the magic of the day. It was a very happy day.
















No comments:
Post a Comment