December 18 marks 2 years since Luke became part of our forever family. I love our tradition of walking around the temple and remembering how special that day was. Here is the man of the hour just waking up from a nap in the car.
Our Hamblin family history is deeply connected to the Provo Temple. This is where Mark proposed to me 10 years ago in January. It's the place where our family started and where Lukey was sealed to us. I love coming back to this temple. It reminds me of how far we have come and helps me feel grounded.
That's ducky staying cozy and warm tucked into Claire's shirt.
The temple grounds were filled with missionaries. We put an Elder to work taking a fantastic family photo of us at our favorite bench.









1 comment:
What an awesome tradition! And I LOVED getting your Christmas card in the mail!
Post a Comment