Today was a big day! Claire was happy and excited and ready to go to her first day of school. I love her big smiles, her pink everything and how confident she was. Daddy came home for lunch and we took her over to school together.
Too sunny....
Some Moms and Dads waited until the bell rang and the kids lined up to leave. Claire didn't need us standing with her. She just wanted to go play and get the day started. She waved bye to the boys and I walked her to the playground to make sure she knew which classroom door was hers. I gave her a hug and walked away. I snapped this last shot of her playing on the playground. As I was leaving I saw two of her buddies from the neighborhood. She told me that she played with her friends at recess. I'm so glad we live a this great neighborhood and Claire has good friends at school.
Here she is! Daddy bought some fun flower cookies for the kids. She made a fun hat, told me all about the stories the teacher read and about her classroom. She loved playing with her friends at recess. She is super excited to go back tomorrow!







1 comment:
That's so awesome that she felt confident on her first day! I love her pink outfit!
Post a Comment