Monday, June 4, 2012

Preschool Graduation #2

 Sean graduated from the Bridges Autism Preschool at Kids on The Move. Sean excelled this year in school. His teachers gave him the award for "Most Improved Speech" and the "Ghandi Kindness Award". I am amazed at how well Sean can communicate. I am always pleased to know that he is kind to his friends as kindness is something we work on a lot in our family. I taught Sean the word graduate/graduation. He seemed to remember Claire's graduation and knew to be excited. He ran around all morning saying, "I graduate!" It was fun to see him somewhat aware of what was happening. Sean's siblings wanted to get in on his pictures.


 The teachers had the graduats go up in front of the room to receive their certificate and get their graduation hat. Some of the kids were stressed or confused by this. Sean saw that he would be getting a hat and he was excited. He confidently walked up to the front with a big smile on his face. He was beaming and so was I! I am so proud of this big kid and all his hard work this year.

No comments: