Our Princess Claire turned 5 years old on Mother's Day this year. She was born on Mother's Day and it was fun to come full circle. We hosted my family for a big party that day. All the cousins were excited to dive into this fun princess cake from costco.
We threw a big Princess Birthday Bash for Claire and her preschool friends the day before her birthday. We made crowns, ate cupcakes, opened presents, broke open a pinata and played in the park. A friend of ours took the boys for the party so Mark and I could focus our attention on Claire and her guests. I think we pulled off a fun party.
I love these pictures of Claire and her Mommy.
Pinata
My hope for Claire's birthday weekend was for her to know and feel how special she is. Mark and I are so grateful she came first in our family. She is the most tender big sister. I often find her coaching Sean through a challenge or helping him with words or signs. She is his biggest cheer leader and his best friend. Claire is like Luke's second(or third) mommy. He often stops her during the day for a hug. I always like to tell Claire how much her brothers love her. Claire is quick to help. Showing love and compassion comes easy for her. She loves learning and singing. She has become especially proficient at riding her bike! Claire likes to draw and wants to be an artist when she grows up. She is the best at making friends and is so kind to everyone she meets. Yes, that is Ducky in her hand in the picture above. He continues to be her favorite, most cherished toy! We love our awesome 5 year old!









1 comment:
I LOVE the pinata picture! What a cool angle!
Post a Comment