Claire and I had the best time at the Princess Festival this year. Aunt Rachel took the brothers for the morning so we could have some fun Mommy/daughter time. Claire wore an "Aurora" dress that she borrowed from her friend Nora. We had fun picking out her jewlery and making a crown. Claire felt and looked beautiful. She was brave this year and walked up to the Princesses to ask for an autograph in her notebook and a picture.
We attended the festival with two of Claire's friends Jocelyn and Jessica. They live on our street and their Daddy works with Mark. Here they are with the Frog Princess and Ariel.
Claire and Snow White
Aurora and Aurora
I think Claire's favorite part was watching the play Rumplestiltskin. She laughed at the jokes and participated with the audience. My favorite part was watching her.
Claire chose to have her hair in a braid just like Rapunzel.
I love this Princess!
We had so much fun and are already planning on attending next year!














No comments:
Post a Comment