Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Luke's sealing day

My amazing friend Nancy Hale took these pictures of our family just moments before we entered the temple. This was the most special day and I am so grateful that she came to capture some of the excitement and joy of this grand occasion. It was cold and wet and we had a ball watching the kids run around the fountains. Mark and I were sealed in the Provo Temple almost 8 years ago. We had pictures taken on this day in some of the same places we posed for as Bride and Groom.
Mark and I are so blessed. These pictures remind me of how amazing it was to be in the Temple with my three kids. Our family can now be together forever.



















1 comment:

Lora said...

I LOVE the top photo with the temple in the background. What a beautiful forever family!