Sean was a pro at opening presents.We gave him some Cars cars, Lightening McQueen sunglasses and jammies and a Buzz Lightyear~All items that Claire has and won't share with him!
His very favorite toy is this farm tractor that his Grandma and Grandpa Luke gave him.
He even took it to bed with him for his nap.
Sharing a birthday with Grandpa Hamblin is so much fun. I can still remember how excited Lyman was when we called to tell him that I was in labor.He went around all day telling people that he was getting a Grandson for his birthday.
We dressed Sean up in his new jammies for bedtime.One of his best words is "car".
He pointed all over himself saying Car!
It was adorable!

When I was pregnant with Sean my Mom told me that there was a special bond between Mothers and Sons. I had no idea how right she was and how much I would love this sweet boy. He has brought me such tender joy for two years now. He likes to be a big boy and I am excited to see what his third year brings.



No comments:
Post a Comment