Here is a picture of Claire on her first day as a new Sunbeam in Primary.Mark and I are continually impressed by what a mature, kind and friendly little girl she is.
She loves going to Primary!
I love Daddy play time!

I have been waiting for Luke to be big enough for the tub so I could take this picture.
Please note how proud Claire is of her baby.
Luke is a nut!
Sean is just being Sean.
This picture shows just how unique my children's faces are.
Mark's "book" dissertation finally came in the mail.It was sent to BYU for printing in August.
We are so proud of him!

2 comments:
What a great month! I have to say, that picture of Claire in her Sunday dress makes her look like a little ANGEL....which, from reading your blog I'm guessing she actually is.
Yeah for birthdays, baths, and books! I LOVE Claire's Sunday dress, too! So cute!
Post a Comment