Friday, December 31, 2010

Hamblin Christmas

Lyman surprised Mark with a new camera.
Mark was so surprised and thrilled about his new gift.

I love spending Christmas day with our Hamblin family. This year was so relaxed and fun. The kids played nice with their new things. The adults had fun visiting. My two boys took naps so I had a very relaxing time.
Sean was up the whole night before Christmas with a tummy ache. The poor little guy is allergic to peanuts and must have found some during the celebrations leading up to Christmas. He spent his Christmas day sick and exhausted. I rocked him to sleep and he took a nap on this beautiful new BYU quilt that my sister-in-law Lacey made for Mark's parents.
How fun to spend Christmas with these two!
Claire helping Grandma get lunch ready.
I don't know how many cups of Grandpa's slush she drank.
Claire knows that if she wants anything she just has to go ask Grandpa!
Sharing new toys with cousin Trevor.

I am posting lots of pictures from our Christmas day. These are always fun for the kids and I to look back on.

No comments: