Monday, December 27, 2010

Pieces of Christmas

Sometimes it surprises me that I am the mommy to 3 of the sweetest children.
Christmas with these three angels was pretty special.
Our living room was complete chaos.
It was great.

Kara presented us with this beautiful artwork that she made. These are my children's faces surrounded by love and the temple and beautiful things. I am humbled by the care she put into their specific features. I love Sean's eyebrows, Luke's lips and Claire's watchful eye over her little brothers. I think of the hours spent studying and created this masterpiece. How special for our family.
Kara just completed her first semester as a college student with flying colors.
We are so proud of her!

Thank you to our special secret santa! We don't know who you are but you know us very well. We enjoyed the extra fun gifts under our tree.
Thank you for loving our family!

No comments: