Thursday, July 1, 2010

Busy raising kiddos

Our best attempt at a sibling photo. I like the way Sean is looking at his brother so sweetly. Do you love their matching vests and binkies as much as I do?

This is how I function with three kids. Luke sleeps peacefully in my sling and I can have hands free to chase the other two.

What is wrong with this picture?

He is our super Daddy!


Claire is an amazing helper. She loves her baby Luke very much.
I am constantly amazed by her kindness and concern for her brother's well being.


Best Buds~for the most part

What's a Momma to do???


Claire posing with the six Hamblin Grandsons(two are her brothers)
Someone needs to have a girl!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Osborne said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE that you named him Luke! He is the cutest! We've talked about naming one of our future girls Taylor. I'm sure you have your hands full with 3 kids! And naked bum picture = adorable :)