Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Camping/Birthday/Camping

Claire and her cousin Johnson. These two were best buds and played hard together. They share a love of Lightening McQueen and Buzz and Woody. It's a great friendship.

This evening we returned from a fun Luke family camping trip at Camp Timpanookee.
Mark and I have enjoyed taking the kids up to the camp grounds to play and then returning home to sleep at our house. My three angels are fast asleep right now while the rest of the family is braving the rain. I wish them luck tonight.
Luke with his Grandpa Luke

Sean being loved by Grandma Luke. Sean took a fall off the bench and landed on his head(note the goose egg on his forehead and scratched up nose). He seemed to bounce back quickly with the help of a binkie and chocolate chip cookie. Poor Guy!


We were fortunate to help celebrate Aunt Kara's 27th birthday. We hosted Kara and Daniel for dinner and cake. Claire and Sean love when they come to play. Luke was very social with his birth Mommy even flashing her some smiles. Those two had great time together. I am happy that we get to be together so often.

Earlier this month we ran up to Timpanogas camp ground to play with Grandma and Grandpa Hamblin.

Mark and I enjoy the fresh air, cooler temperatures and time with parents. This outing provided us with with some much needed stress release.

My kids LOVED walking the dogs. Tiki and Sophie tolerated their walkers. Grandpa, Mark and I were highly entertained by the foursome.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Looks like you've all been having lots of fun! :)