Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 4th weekend

Fourth of July sweeties on their blankets

Fun with Grandparents and cousins at the Parade Monday morning. Grandpa gets up early to save a spot. Mark and I throw the kids in the stroller and walk down to center street from our house. Mark and I used to march in the parade in High School. It always brings back memories.

Claire and Daddy and their sparklers

On Saturday Claire and I left the boys at home and went to Toy Story 3 together. She wore her Toy Story shirt and carried her little Buzz and Woody. This was Claire's first movie theater experience. She was both nervous and excited. The previews were long and she sat in my lap the whole time but there wasn't a child in the audience as excited as my daughter when Buzz and Woody came on the "really big TV". She just asked me when we can go back.

No comments: