Thursday, June 18, 2009

Grandmas, cherrys, ducks!

Sean and his great Grandma Mary

Claire's growing duck collection. The big duck on the right was given to her by my sweet brother Kevin. Claire calls it, "New Ducky". The medium duck on the left was a gift from her Grandma and Grandpa Hamblin for her birthday. He has been named, "Big Ducky." "Ducky" Ducky is in the center and is still the center of her life. This girl loves her ducks!

Claire likes to chase ducks.

It's cherry picking time!!!


The cherrys on our tree are ready to be picked and eaten. They are delicious. I think fruit is pretty so I took lots of pictures.



Helping Mommy clean the bathroom.

This girl might be trouble!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

those are beautiful cherries! I love the color!

Hamblin Biking Bunch said...

It looks like Grandma Mary has a nice kitchen.