Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fleetwood Mac Concert

Mark took a picture of me at midnight when we got home.

The concert was AMAZING!!! I loved every minute of it. It's was worth every penny and every minute away from my sweet kids. They didn't sell enough tickets to fill all the seats so our $50 nose bleed tickets were traded in for close to $100 8th row tickets!! They sang all my favorite songs and I got to sing along. I have never seen so much alcohol consumed in my entire life. Apparently people need to be drunk to enjoy Fleetwood Mac. I'm not sure a Mormon Mommy fit in at this event. The music was loud and they rocked hard. My Dad and I loved it. Thanks to my amazing husband for watching the kids for me. Sean wouldn't take his bottle(yikes!) but fortunately slept most the time I was gone. Don't worry Sean, I will never leave you again!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

8th row!!!! That's awesome!