Claire and Sean are roomates now. They wake each other up from time to time but they are always happy to see each other in the morning. Claire has a new sand table($15 on KSL classifieds). We go outside to play every day. Our backyard is the best.
So cute! I love the family picture you have for your banner. And I'm glad you're enjoying a sand table, we got one recently and the boys love it. What a great idea, all the fun of sand with out the mess on it in their clothes and hair... much
1 comment:
So cute! I love the family picture you have for your banner. And I'm glad you're enjoying a sand table, we got one recently and the boys love it. What a great idea, all the fun of sand with out the mess on it in their clothes and hair... much
Post a Comment