Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Grandma Mary

 My sweet Grandma Mary passed away this month. I love her and I miss her so much but am grateful that she is no longer suffering in this life. Her love and kindness was always unconditional. I look forward to seeing her again someday.
 Grandma got to love on Claire and Sean. She was already struggling with Alzheimer's by the time Luke came along. Grandma and Kaylin met when Kaylin was two days old. I wish I had managed a picture but Grandma was not well.
 Her funeral was on Saturday, March 8th. It was a beautiful day. The program was lovely and we appreciated so much support. It was very apparent that Grandma touched many lives. I was in charge of watching all the crazy great-grandkids in the nursery for a time.


 I'm glad that Mark was apart of everything. Grandma and Grandpa both accepted him and loved him as a Grandson.
                                                     My mom and her sister

                                                 My family minus Brian in Texas

Everyone loves Claire

                                      This little girl makes everything all better.

No comments: