Sunday, September 1, 2013

August

 I celebrated my 31st birthday. Mark made me this awesome Nemo cake. We took the kids to Nickel City in Orem and let them run around and play games.

We are loving our garden! We have massive amounts of cucumbers and tomatoes. We have enjoyed experimenting with different recipes to use up our tomatoes. We will have to make some changes for next year.
 Sean got invited to his first birthday party! He managed himself quite well during all the activities and had a blast playing in the sprinklers. I appreciate my neighbors for inviting him and was so proud of Sean. It was emotional for me to watch him do so well at a typical activity. Go Sean!
 Everyone has to get in on the Kaylin Love!
 The boys will get in her crib with her to talk to her and keep her happy so I can finish up dinner. It is actually incredibly helpful. She gets so much attention and loves her older siblings.


No comments: