Monday, May 13, 2013
Kaylin's Blessing Day May 5
This little girl is so special. Mark and I both felt loved by our Heavenly Father the day of Kaylin's blessing. We are so grateful to have the opportunity to raise another beautiful daughter. We love having a baby in our home especially one as sweet and tender as Kaylin. Kaylin's blessing dress was originally worn by my neice Hannah who is now 12. Claire also wore the same dress for her blessing day. I love how simple and understated it is. The beautiful white blanket was made for me by my sweet aunt Marsha when baby Claire was born. Aunt Marsha passed away a couple years ago and I loved using the blanket again and having a piece of her there. My sister-in-law Lacey made Kaylin's headband. Kaylin wore a simple gold locket that was purchased by my Grandmother for me for my baby blessing. My mom brought it to me that morning and Kaylin was able to wear it for her blessing. Grandma could not come to the blessing but I felt love from her. I love how meaningful each item of clothing was that she wore. I felt loved by each woman that made or gave me each piece. Kaylin is a very loved little baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment