Lately I often get asked, "are they both yours?"My simple answer is always, "yep!"
No further explanation is needed.
I have always loved the saying that some babies grow in mommy's tummys and some grow in their hearts. It's fun to have both kinds in our family.









I have recently been finding Luke locked behind closed doors. I started paying closer attention and realized that big brother was leading little brother down the hall into bedrooms and closing the door thus trapping him in. I watched twice as Sean proudly ran back down the hall to play. I am proud of his non violent solution to his never ending baby brother problem! Poor Lukey! On a brighter note sweet Sean has begun spontaneously hugging Luke. The two brothers wrap their little arms around each other and Luke will put his head down on Sean's chest. They will even hug on command. Hopefully it makes up for Sean locking Luke up!
1 comment:
I know what you mean...people will ask me if Aaron is adopted and I'm so quick to say they BOTH are! (And then I'm thinking, "Does it matter??" because to me it so doesn't!)
Post a Comment