Sunday, June 5, 2011

Park City Adventure

Bowling in the hippest bowling alley I've ever seen. It included leather couches, a waiter, loud music and lights. Our party was made up of 6 adults and 10 kids. It was intense but we held the group together and managed to have fun. Claire and Sean LOVED the bowling. I'm not even sure if they gave their cousins any turns.

The men entertained the kids at the arcade while the woman shopped at the Carter's outlet for our two newest niece and nephew. We had too much fun browsing through baby clothes.
Yep, Mom and Dad were there.
I woke my little family up at 7am so we could eat breakfast before swimming. We made it to the pool by 8am and had the whole place to ourselves.
This was our three kids first time in a big pool. Claire was very brave.
Luke loved his inner-tube and floated around the whole time. Claire and Sean took turns on the blow-up turtle. Sean tolerated the whole experience but wasn't too thrilled. We finished up in the hot tube where Luke took a nap on my chest. He is the sweetest baby.
Claire loved her hotel experience. She is just the right age for an adventure. I asked her what side of the bed she wanted to sleep in and her answer was "the middle".
Mark shared a bed with Claire and I shared with Sean. Sean laid on me and snuggled with me the whole night. It was so special for me to spend that time with him. Claire was very fidgety and wiggly. Mark said that he spent the night being hit and kicked by her. It looks like I picked the right kid to sleep with. They slept well and only fell out of the bed once each.
Luke slept through the night in his port-a-crib. Did I mention that he is the best baby?
Our Park City Adventure was so much fun. This was our first time leaving the house for the night with three kids. Mark and I were pleased that the kids did so well. We loved spending time with my brothers and their families. Some of my favorite parts include purchasing eight frosties from Wendy's with Rachel and having Johnson and Mason come knock on our hotel door to play. I agree with John, the breakfast buffet was the best and fun to wake up too! I can't wait to play again soon.

2 comments:

Heather and Kyle said...

Looks like fun! I also got released from scouts.

Judd & Leslie Zimmerman said...

bring us next time ok? ;)