Saturday, June 11, 2011

Farm Country

I found out how much my husband loves baby animals.
He was ready to take this calf home to raise as our fourth child.

Waiting so patiently for his wagon ride.

Last night's wagon ride was pulled by a tractor instead of horses. It was fast, bumpy and windy. I pulled Sean in my lap so he wouldn't fall out. Claire's cowgirl hat blew off so we had to stop the ride to chase it down.
Albino Peacock
Ducks don't like honey nut cheerios.

I took the kids down to the Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point this week. We had so much fun so we returned with our Daddy last night after work. We are falling in love with Lehi. Mark and I are enjoying all the farm land and animals. Our little neighborhood is surrounded by farms and we can hear all manner of animals when we walk outside. We loved the farm country. It included pony rides, wagon rides, horses, cows, pigs, bunnies, ducks, llamas, goats and all kinds of birds. I especially enjoyed watching Sean. He is getting to be a bigger boy and liked to get close to the animals. He liked to poke his little finger into the cages and touch the animals. He loved the wagon ride but is scared to death of the pony rides. Claire wore her cowgirl hat this time. She is so excited about her new playground that she walked with a skip in her step. Farm Country is included in our family pass so we will be returning.

No comments: