





Luke thought throwing his plate off the tray was hilarious.
Mark and I LOVE his crazy, toothy smile.
Mark and I LOVE his crazy, toothy smile.




Mark's amazing family gathered in our home to help us celebrate Luke's 1st birthday. Our hearts ached for the missing person at our table and I am grateful for the Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and cousins that showed us love and support for our son. Luke's first year of life was full of turmoil and stress. I am grateful that the year of three kids under three is over. I am anxious for Luke's second year of life and for the experiences that our family will have free from the challenges of last year. Luke is a happy little boy. We are constantly humbled by the blessing of being his parents. I believe that Heavenly Father has a special plan for him. Mark and I will love him, teach him and then stand back and watch him grow.




No comments:
Post a Comment