Monday, March 14, 2011

Me

My sweet friend cut my hair and straightened it for me. I love my straight hair. Sometimes I wish it was straight all the time but part of being me is my curly hair.
These are the beautiful roses that my husband bought for me on a really, really bad day. I started sleeping better last week but was up the last two night with nightmares. Sometimes I pull my life together enough to shower and wear makeup. I read my scripture everyday. I pray a lot. I listen to uplifting music. It takes a lot of work to stay above the darkness and sadness of Kara's passing. I look forward to the day that I don't have to work so hard to keep it together.
The kids are doing great! The are thriving on a normal schedule. We are playing outside everyday. Sean is talking more! His best words are Dad, Car, Milk, and Claire. Claire is the best. She is so kind to me, eager to please and in love with her two brothers. Baby Luke is super happy. He waves with his chubby little hands. He plays peek-a-boo and likes music.


1 comment:

Lora said...

Andrea, you are beautiful with straight or curly hair!