Monday, March 14, 2011
New house
In two weeks we will be moving to a home here in Utah County closer to Mark's work. I have not started packing a thing.....I'm not sure when or how that is going to happen. The new house is beautiful. It will provide us the space that we so desperately need. It's a rambler with an unfinished basement. There is a private park right behind our backyard. I am nervous about moving away from the support system of my ward but everyone keeps telling me that this project will provide a good distraction. I know that we are going to be so very happy in our new home. After 8 years of marriage, three kids and an eternity of school, it's finally our turn. I'm so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to come see it and visit you!
Also, Dana can get TONS of boxes from work. I wanted to come visit you and tell you but we've had so much sickness here I don't dare.
Let me know though (on facebook, I might not check back here) and we can start collecting.
YEAH!!! It is your turn! The house is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the inside. Let us know what we can do to help!
Post a Comment