
HOLY COW!
My sweetheart planned and executed the most amazing birthday for me. The entire day was a surprise. The only thing that I knew was that I wouldn't be cooking dinner. I had no idea that he had huge plans for my entire day.

Mark woke the kids and me up for delicious french toast made from sweet bread from kneaders and topped off with home made syrup.

He then told me to go shower because we had a schedule to stick to.
He got all the kids ready to go and we dropped them off to Grandma and Grandpa Hamblin for the day.....keep in mind that I still didn't know what was going on!

Mark and I ran up to Lagoon and spent the day riding roller-coasters! I love roller-coasters! We had so much fun just the two of us playing together, eating churros and being irresponsible.
"Wicked" was our favorite ride. It had the longest line but we were sure to get on three times. Check out that first vertical part of the ride.

To top off an amazing day of fun, we returned to the Hamblins where Mark had planned a huge surprise birthday party for me! I had no idea! He invited family and close friends. I was excited to see so many great people that had come to help me celebrate.
Here I am with my low cal birthday trifle~It was a hit!





Thanks to everyone who came to party. Special thank you to my sweet in-laws for loving my crazy kids all day. That was a big deal for me to leave them for so long. Thanks to my Mom and everyone else who kept my husband's secret. This has been a busy, crazy, stressful year and it was nice to have a special, relaxing day.
Mark: You are in big trouble next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment