He did it! Mark graduated with his Phd today. It was amazing to watch him up front being honored. I am so proud of him. Here he is with his advisor and mentor Dr Hawkins. He has arranged for Mark to teach one under graduate class this fall semester. We are excited to announce that we get to stay here in our home and ward at least until December. I am thrilled to be able to rake my leaves and put up Christmas lights and go trick or treating. I love Utah. I love my family and we get to stay.
My great parents. They have always been so supportive of our family. I was happy that they were able to come.

Our crazy kids. This was a big day for them too. Claire has been supporting her Daddy in school for the past three years, Sean-19 months and Luke-3.Who knew that our family would grow to this size while we were still in school!







2 comments:
Congrats Mark! That is a huge accomplishement. Andrea you look gorgeous in every picture.
Congratulations! We're so glad we get to keep you for a little bit longer!
Post a Comment