Luke Robert HamblinBorn Saturday May 22, 2010 9:54am
6 pounds 13 ounces
19 1/2 inches long
Adopted Tuesday May 25, 2010 3:00pm


The past four days have been filled with love, emotion, joy and peace. Sometimes I wonder how all of this happened and how I have a new son in my arms today. I just know that baby Luke was meant to be here. He has changed his birth mommy's life and will continue to change ours. We are humbled and full of gratitude for her courage and strength. She loved him enough to let him go. We are so happy that Kara will continue to play an important role in all of my children's lives. She will always be the favorite aunt.
Well, that's the story for now. We now have a three year old daughter, a 16 month old son and a four day old son. We might be totally crazy but we are good at crazy! Wish us luck!!!




8 comments:
We are SO EXCITED for you!! You will be wonderful parents to that sweet baby. I want to hear the full details when things settle down...well, they may never completely settle down, but you know what I mean. Congratulations! Let us know when we can bring you dinner.
Congrats. He is so cute. i can't believe how tiny he is. I cant believe that Ethan was that small. You guys will do great. If you need anything just ask.
Oh Andrea, congratulations! That is such a wonderful experience. I wish we could stay in touch with Aaron's birth mom, I think you're so lucky to share that with him someday!
Wow! I had no idea! That is amazing! Good luck with your new load, Andrea! You'll be great!
Congrats! Welcome to the club...isn't it great! We were so excited for you guys when you told us the news. We are glad that little guy has made it to your sweet family.
Congratulations! He is so sweet and he is a lucky little guy to be in your family!
Ps. you look amazing, congrats on your weight loss!
You 2 are amazing. Congratulations on the new addition to your adorable family!
Post a Comment