Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bragging Rights

I am always so quick to brag about my sweet kiddos on this blog. Today's post is about Mark and me. Mark finished writing his dissertation this week. His professor is reviewing it and then he can officially turn it in. I am so proud of his accomplishment. His paper is a summary of everything that he has studied and researched over the past five year.
My news: I have lost 35 pounds since January 2, 2010 due to my new best friend Weight Watchers. I sleep better, I have more energy, I am happier. This change was overdue. I am so grateful to Mark for supporting me by not offering me cookies and ice cream. I am over half way to my goal. I am so proud of myself.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Way to go Andrea! 35 pounds in under five months? That's amazing. Way to make a positive change for yourself. You set such a good example.

And way to go Mark for finishing his dissertation. That is no small task. What an impressive family you have.