congratulations! go celebrate! (meaning take a nap or do the dishes, or something else that needs to be done.) and let me know what your secret is for how to lay your kid down and get him to stay asleep!
by the way, he is absolutely adorable and I love your last post that talked about him.
That is AWESOME! I'm jealous. Eva will only nap in her swing. She sleeps at night in her crib... weird. Maybe I should swaddle her for her naps too. Congratulations!
If you don't have a type of white noise I would get one, for trevor we use a fan that can be heat or just air and it helps him sleep really well in his crib. Then when then stir or wake up the noise helps them fall back asleep. Just a tip to try and help you both. My kids have all been pretty good sleepers so I think I take that for granted.
He is the cutest little guy! You and Mark look a lot a like, but I love how Claire looks just like you and Sean looks just like Mark! Such a cute little family!
5 comments:
congratulations! go celebrate! (meaning take a nap or do the dishes, or something else that needs to be done.) and let me know what your secret is for how to lay your kid down and get him to stay asleep!
by the way, he is absolutely adorable and I love your last post that talked about him.
That is AWESOME! I'm jealous. Eva will only nap in her swing. She sleeps at night in her crib... weird. Maybe I should swaddle her for her naps too. Congratulations!
If you don't have a type of white noise I would get one, for trevor we use a fan that can be heat or just air and it helps him sleep really well in his crib. Then when then stir or wake up the noise helps them fall back asleep. Just a tip to try and help you both. My kids have all been pretty good sleepers so I think I take that for granted.
He is the cutest little guy! You and Mark look a lot a like, but I love how Claire looks just like you and Sean looks just like Mark! Such a cute little family!
Congrats Andrea. That is great for the parents
Post a Comment