Monday, September 28, 2009

I love these Stinkers!


Sean is crawling! He started crawling forward last week and by last night was crawling across the living room. He pulls up on our fingers and tries to take steps. Yesterday I watched him pull himself up on the couch!!! Sean has decided that he isn't a baby anymore. Can someone please talk to him!

When I was Claire's age I had a baby doll that I carried with me everywhere. I showed it to people and made them hold it. Claire has cars. She recently acquired a new mini sized Lightening McQueen and Mater. Cars is her favorite movie and she is very excited to have her own cars. She will show them to you if you come see her.

Here she is posing with her new treasures


New Jammies! Claire picked out the frogs.
(she is saying "cheese" in this picture)



Daddy and Claire supporting the team



We appreciate our Daddy who works full time, is writing his Dissertation, serving as the Ward Mission Leader and spends countless hours helping Mom and the two kids.

Babies always melt in his arms.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Sean and Claire are so cute (as are you and Mark!). we are so glad to have you guys as friends!