
This post is dedicated to my Claire! When I was pregnant with her I told Mark that I wanted a fun girl. Fun is the best word to describe Claire. She loves to play, run, dance, sing, swim and color. She loves cars and her baby dollies. She is very good at entertaining herself when I need to work with Sean. She likes to have privacy when she role plays with her babies and invites me to "move" when I check on her. Claire has no interest in potty training. She is too busy having fun. Claire is a bright child. She speaks well and has great comprehension. She knows her colors, numbers and can actually spell her own name. I love that when she eats a popsicle she has to tell me that it is cold! Claire is learning about yesterday, today and tomorrow. The other day I asked her if she was ready to eat lunch and she said, "not today, Mommy." Yesterday I noticed that she had not pooped yet. I asked her about it and she said, "I'll poop tomorrow."(She was right by the way!!) Claire cracks me up. Life is SO much fun with her.
Claire watching the big fish at the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy.

This picture is a bit embarrassing for Mark but I had to add it because it sums up Mark and Claire's relationship. She is the definition of a Daddy's girl! Thank goodness Sean likes me.


3 comments:
she's so cute! I can't wait to watch her tomorrow!
Hi Andrea! I just ran across your blog on Sarah's blog buddy list. You have 2 darling, healthy looking children. It appears that life is going well for you. I'm glad!
Love, Aunt Val
You guys are so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment