Claire lost her first tooth! She held onto that tooth until it finally fell out while she was sleeping. She came into our room at 4:30 in the morning to announce that it came out. I found it the next morning so she could put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy. We love her new smile.
Luke and I joined Sean on his field trip to the fire station. Sean was so excited to go see the fire trucks. His teacher told me that he talked about it all day at school. Sean sat quietly during the safety video and had fun seeing all the different trucks. He asked the fireman for a pink hat. We had a great time.
We grew a pretty awesome icicle on the house. I took pictures of it a day or two before it warmed up and fell down. The kids love seeing icicles everywhere we go. This is the coldest January I can remember. We are looking forward to the springtime already.






No comments:
Post a Comment