Monday, February 20, 2012

Best Valentine's Day Ever!

Sean rocked Valentine's Day. He had a great day. He was happy and he participated in our activities and best of all.....he had the best night sleep! It was a relief to see that we could have a successful holiday without causing Sean extra stress or anxiety. We are so proud of him!
Sean and Claire put together Valentine cards for their friends at school. Sean drew on each card and had me write his name. He had tons of fun. His teachers helped him pass out his cards to his friends. I prompted him to sign and say "I love you" to all of his teachers as we left school on Valentine's day.

Claire ready to go to her Valentine party at school a few days before Valentine's Day.
Valentine's Day morning. I "heart attacked" the kid's doors the night before. I also had a plan to "heart attack" Mark's car before he went to work. I ran out of time the night before to cut out hearts so Mark offered to help. He laughed when he realized he had done all the work for his Valentine's surprise!


Claire decorated sugar cookies with friends.
Daddy left work at 5pm(early). We ate a Papa Murphy's heart shaped pizza and the left over cookies the kids and I had decorated earlier in the day. We did family home evening by sitting on a blanket and going around the circle and telling things we loved about each other. We sang songs and cuddled and laughed and played. It was a nice time together.






The kids had a jammie/pillow party and watched Finding Nemo

4 comments:

Natalie said...

What cute pictures! I love the jammie/pillow party.

The Lukes of Hazzard said...

What a cute family! I am so glad you had such a great day together;)

M said...

so I was Facebook stalking you and was so happy to find that you have a blog!!! yay!!!! : ) Your family is pretty much adorable by the way.

Michael, Kristen and Jayla said...

cute kids. They grow up too fast. I remember when Luke was just a baby. We miss you guys and your family. We hope all is well.