Mark took this whole day off. We played at the Kids on The Move Christmas party in the morning and headed to Salt Lake City in the late afternoon. We ate at Mcdonalds while we waited for the sun to go down and then made our way to the city center. This was our first time taking any of our children up to see the lights. We had forgotten how magnificent the Salt Lake Temple is. The kids tipped their heads up high to see the huge temple.
Lukey spent the whole time strapped down in his stroller. We couldn't chance him running away from us.


Sean was the most enamoured by the majesty of the temple. He kept repeating the word temple with his sweet, soft voice. There was magic in his eyes as he took the experience in. It was humbling to witness how sensitive his spirit was to spiritual things.

Sometimes we make it into a picture together!I like this guy!
I woke up Saturday morning to a note on the bathroom mirror that read,
"gone shoppin' I'll be home soon"
I really like this guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment