Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's birthday time

We started celebrating my 29th birthday onFriday with a trip to Lagoon. My sister-in-law watched the kids and Mark and I spent the day riding roller-coasters and eating churros and snow cones. I love running around the park with Mark. It was a fun, relaxing, stress free day. Thanks to sweet Lisa for watching all of my crazy kids!
My two sweet boys helped me celebrate!
Mark hosted a party for me in our home. I love all of our fun family and friends who came to help me celebrate. Even my Dad and Brother left work to come by for pizza and cake.

Sean LOVES helping blow out candles
Claire and I were princesses together.
I owe my great weekend to my sweetheart. He showered me with love and gifts and fun. He is pretty great at showing me love.

Thus begins my 30th year......

2 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

Way to go, Mark! What a sweet sweet hubby you have. Happy birthday, Andrea!!

Lora said...

Happy Birthday, Andrea! I'm glad you got to have a great weekend.