Sunday, November 14, 2010

November

Claire loves to hold Luke. She always talks about how she wants to be a mommy when she grows up and then she can hold her baby brothers.

Sean is redefining the term "mama's boy".
He doesn't like when I leave him and lays on me when I return. I had just come home from being at cub scouts for one hour.
Sean climbed, stood and laid on me for 30 minutes.
I LOVE IT!

Luke rolled into Claire's hat

Swinging at the park on one of our last warm days.

Mark just returned home from a trip to North Carolina. He will be going back to New Mexico in a couple of weeks. After 5 fly~outs we are hoping that someone will hire him.
We are trying to manage the stress of job hunting and living unsure of our financial future. We appreciate so many people who are praying for us. I have felt the calming effects of your faith.
Thank you!

No comments: