Good job Andrea! I need to lose more but I am having a really hard time. So good job. You look good.
Congratulations, Andrea! You look gorgeous.
Annie, you look gorgeous before AND after! You have got to be the sweetest mommy in the world.
You are seriously my hero!! You're motivating me (I'm having a hard time with those new Keebler cookies that taste like samoans)-Kris
Andrea--you are amazing! Well done!
Andrea, you look INCREDIBLE!! I am so impressed with your will power!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Good job Andrea! I need to lose more but I am having a really hard time. So good job. You look good.
Congratulations, Andrea! You look gorgeous.
Annie, you look gorgeous before AND after! You have got to be the sweetest mommy in the world.
You are seriously my hero!! You're motivating me (I'm having a hard time with those new Keebler cookies that taste like samoans)
-Kris
Andrea--you are amazing! Well done!
Andrea, you look INCREDIBLE!! I am so impressed with your will power!
Post a Comment